Started for myself some learning on colors in ConTeXt. In the manual there is a nice colorpalette shown (section 6, page 141). However, I cannot reproduce this. The following minimal example shows colored texts, but \showcolor[color-name] just produces black boxes with ominous zeroes behind it. What am I missing here? The wiki didn't procure more information then the manual. Hans van der Meer \setuppapersize[A5][A5] \switchtobodyfont[20pt] \starttext \color[red]{hello} \quad \color[green]{hello} \quad \color[cyan]{hello} \quad \showcolor[red] \showcolor[green] \showcolor[cyan] \stoptext