* timestamps with \date
@ 2011-08-01 15:15 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-08-01 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I would like to add timestamps to the document. The command \date
seems handy for that, but it doesn't offer any hour/minute/second
keyword, or at least I wasn't able to find it in documentation.

Is there some more convenient way to add current date and time to the document?

Thank you,
    Mojac

* Re: timestamps with \date
@ 2011-08-01 15:17 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-08-01 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add timestamps to the document. The command \date
> seems handy for that, but it doesn't offer any hour/minute/second
> keyword, or at least I wasn't able to find it in documentation.
>
> Is there some more convenient way to add current date and time to the document?
with mkiv you have
os.time
os.date
--
luigi

* Re: timestamps with \date
@ 2011-08-01 15:25 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-08-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 01.08.2011 um 17:15 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to add timestamps to the document. The command \date
> seems handy for that, but it doesn't offer any hour/minute/second
> keyword, or at least I wasn't able to find it in documentation.
>
> Is there some more convenient way to add current date and time to the document?

\starttext
\startlines
\currenttime
\currenttime[h]
\currenttime[m]
\currenttime[h,{\,:\,},m]
\stoplines
\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: timestamps with \date
@ 2011-08-03  0:03   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-08-03  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 17:25, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 01.08.2011 um 17:15 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to add timestamps to the document. The command \date
>> seems handy for that, but it doesn't offer any hour/minute/second
>> keyword, or at least I wasn't able to find it in documentation.
>>
>> Is there some more convenient way to add current date and time to the document?
>
> \starttext
> \startlines
> \currenttime
> \currenttime[h]
> \currenttime[m]
> \currenttime[h,{\,:\,},m]
> \stoplines
> \stoptext

Thank you. This should go to command reference, I guess (but I'm not
sure what is the current upstream method to add new commands; wiki?).

Is there any specific reason why hour and minutes are not supported in \date?

Mojca

* Re: timestamps with \date
@ 2011-08-03  4:26     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-08-03  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 03.08.2011 um 02:03 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

>>> Is there some more convenient way to add current date and time to the document?
>>
>> \starttext
>> \startlines
>> \currenttime
>> \currenttime[h]
>> \currenttime[m]
>> \currenttime[h,{\,:\,},m]
>> \stoplines
>> \stoptext
>
> Thank you. This should go to command reference, I guess (but I'm not
> sure what is the current upstream method to add new commands; wiki?).

- https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/commands/src
- https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/commands/downloads

Wolfgang