Am 24.01.2009 um 13:46 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > I made something usefull and share it with you. Maybe it is usefull > for other people also. [...] > I also have some questions. ;-} > At the moment there are the same number of the timesheet and the lined > paper printed. That is not always what you want I think. The one time > you need more timesheets, the other time you need more lined paper. Is > there a way to ask for the number of timesheets, print those, and let > the rest be printed as lined? (I can offcourse also switch to two > different documents.) > At the moment the lined paper starts counting from 9. Is there a way > to reset it to 1? Take a look at the attached file. Wolfgang