Am 2018-07-20 um 17:16 schrieb Tomas Hala : > I would like to ask whether we have got some module or macros > for comfortable proposing of covers for different kinds of binding, > containing automatic computation of the corresponding measurments > and displaying the parts for bookbinders (eg cutting lines, > protection zones, bends, pasting parts etc.) Hi Tomáš, I don’t know of anything existing. Find attached what I use for a magazine – I include title and back pages in the main PDF (to get a complete issue for corrections and online distribution) and use that as externalfigure, just creating the spine anew. HTH Greetlings, Hraban --- https://www.fiee.net http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD