* Setupdescription
@ 2002-05-10 22:00 Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2002-05-10 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,
I have been trying to control descriptions and have not managed to recreate
all of the ones in the manual section 10.2.

The one that I am interested in is the last one

icon      The not-so-young...
          systems used...
it said: trashcan. A...
terpretation, than the ...
people.

I have not found the control that creates the space around icon in this
particular way.

It would be useful for the manual to have a diagram probably 2 diagrams with
the spacing controls shown.

Manual errors;
A. The fifth example I think is the fourth example.
B. The seventh example does not exist.
C. There is a sentence that may have a typo/translation problem;

When set to standard or ja, the marging follows the document setting.

1. What is ja?
2. I assume that marging is margin?

TIA

--
Nigel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-10 22:00 UTC | newest]