Am 17.03.2009 um 22:22 schrieb Bill Long: > In fact, 2 features I need, > > 1. the easy way to support PinYin, both input and the format, As I > mentioned, I hope the pinyin can be placed over the Chinese > character it represented automatically with some environment or > so. I attached a few old files I used to simple ruby texts but none of them is a perfect solution, if you get a proper macro it should support complex and simple ruby. > 2. automatic convert/add pinyin to Chinese Character , now I use > sed to make, but I still hope there are some more easy way. Arthur list can be used for this but you still ned markup to show which characters need reading and then you could also use a ruby command. Wolfgang