Dear all, I just upgrade to Mountain Lion and found out that "dashed dashpattern (on 1)" no longer shows any line in Preview. The attached file is a snapshot of the Preview window showing the pdf file generated by the following code. \starttext \startMPpage draw unitsquare scaled 4cm dashed dashpattern (on 1cm off 1cm) ; draw unitsquare scaled 4cm shifted (5cm,0) dashed dashpattern (on 1cm) ; draw unitsquare scaled 4cm shifted (10cm,0) dashed dashpattern (off 1cm) ; setbounds currentpicture to boundingbox currentpicture enlarged 0.1cm ; \stopMPpage \stoptext You can see, from the attached file, that the unitsquare which was supposed to appear in the middle does not show up in the Preview window. However the same file is displayed correctly in Acrobat Reader. I am not sure whether it is a context problem, or it is just a bug in Mountain Lion. I found out this issue when I saw that all the pdf files I previously generated with gnuplot context term are showing up incorrectly under the Preview after upgrading to Mountain Lion. I had to change the dash pattern in file "metapost/context/third/gnuplot/mp-gnuplot.mp", so the pdf generated by gnuplot context term can be viewed correctly with Preview under Mountain Lion. Best, Xiaoyong