Hi all, since the replacement of poppler by pplib the self-compiled luatex executables doesn't work properly anymore. The binaries compile without stop errors. The size of the binaries is about 2MB less than with poppler. The embedding of pdf files doesn't work. ConTeXt breaks without writing a logfile and the last lines on the terminal are: ... fonts > preloading latin modern fonts (second stage) fonts > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 12pt' is loaded mtx-context | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted I think, pplib isn't enabled. In the build.sh, there is a line: (336) (cd libs/poppler; $MAKE all ) but /libs/poppler doesn't exist. My testfiles are: \starttext \externalfigure[a.pdf] \stoptext a.tex \startMPpage fill fullcircle scaled 5cm withcolor blue; \stopMPpage Is there anything I can do or is it a problem of the source? Greetings Lutz