* [NTG-context] URL
@ 2002-10-16 18:48 Michał Morawski
From: Michał Morawski @ 2002-10-16 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I want to see active URL in my pdf document in similar way that is used by
<a....>....</a> tag in html

So I have written
\setupinteraction[state=start]
then
\useexternaldocument
        [doc:Molik]
        [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local/Praca dyplomowa p.
Molika.pdf]
        [Metody routingu unikastowego]
then I try to use \from, \goto; \url

and even if I see the link, it is not active

then I try:
\useURL [Molik] [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local/Praca dyplomowa
p. Molika.pdf]
and
\from, \goto; \url

result is less or more the same.

Where is the problem? What I have missed in documentation?

Michal Morawski

* Re: [NTG-context] URL
@ 2002-10-16 19:40 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-10-16 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

M. Morawski <morawski@zsku.zsk.p.lodz.pl> writes:

Hi,

> I want to see active URL in my pdf document in similar way that is used by
> <a....>....</a> tag in html

is this what you want?

\starttext
\setupinteraction [state=start]

\useURL[doc:Molik]
  [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
  [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
  [Metody routingu unikastowego]

\from [doc:Molik]
\stoptext

Patrick
--
Now back from all the *!@°/<# exams

* Re: URL
@ 2003-05-22 12:59   ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-05-22 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \useURL[doc:Molik]
> [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
> [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
> [Metody routingu unikastowego]
>
> \from [doc:Molik]

I have been having trouble with the useURL set.

1. Please could somebody explain the four entries (in english for a lazy
englishman). I think this command is still not in the documentation.

2. Sometimes I get a nice formatted URL over 2 or 3 lines and other times I
don't. My feeling is that before I investigate that problem I need to
understand 1 above.

TIA
--
Nigel

* Re: URL
@ 2003-05-24 18:08     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-05-24 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 13:59 22/05/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> > \useURL[doc:Molik]
> > [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
> > [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
> > [Metody routingu unikastowego]
> >
> > \from [doc:Molik]

  \useURL
   [doc:Molik]
   [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
   [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
   [Metody routingu unikastowego]

\setuplayout[middle] \setuplayout[header=0pt,footer=0pt]

\starttext

\startbuffer
\from [doc:Molik]
\url[doc:Molik]
\goto{somewhere}[url(doc:Molik)]
\stopbuffer

\dostepwiserecurse{10}{1}{-1}
   {\hsize\recurselevel cm \startlines \getbuffer \stoplines}

\stoptext
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: URL
@ 2003-05-26  9:50       ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-05-26  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \useURL
>  [doc:Molik]
>  [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
>  [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
>  [Metody routingu unikastowego]
>
> \setuplayout[middle] \setuplayout[header=0pt,footer=0pt]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startbuffer
> \from [doc:Molik]
> \url[doc:Molik]
> \goto{somewhere}[url(doc:Molik)]
> \stopbuffer
>
> \dostepwiserecurse{10}{1}{-1}
>  {\hsize\recurselevel cm \startlines \getbuffer \stoplines}
>
> \stoptext
Hans,
As always your examples pack in so much education. The one thing missing is
an example like \url[] but 'live'. I tried

\goto{\url[doc:Molik]}[url(doc:Molik)]

But that gives nothing at all?

The other added part of an example (for your handbook) might be is to show
the constraining frame of \hsize. I am sure that you have such an example. I
tried wrapping your example in \framed, however framed seems to change the
effect of \hsize. I thought I had got the hang of framed!
--
Nigel

* Re[2]: URL
@ 2003-05-28 17:03         ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2003-05-28 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Monday, May 26, 2003 Nigel King wrote:
NK> Hans,
NK> As always your examples pack in so much education. The one thing missing is
NK> an example like \url[] but 'live'.

Do you have \setupinteraction[state=start] in your document?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: Re[2]: URL
@ 2003-05-29 23:52           ` Nigel King
From: Nigel King @ 2003-05-29 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear URL experts again,
> Do you have \setupinteraction[state=start] in your document?
Yes the other entries have active links. Ah for some reason that works now!
I must have made a mistake.

Please take a look at the following file where I have made it a little more
obvious where the frames are. The from[] text has not broken itself as well
as the \url[] and the \goto text. Perhaps that is intentional?

For my document it seems that the \goto method is neater. So now I would
like to unclutter my file with a

\def\gt#1{\goto{\url[#1][url(#1)]}}

But this results in many errors when I use it \gt{doc:Molik} so there must
be a better way.

Thanks again
--
Nigel

\setupcolors
    [state=start]

\setupinteraction
    [state=start,focus=standard]% width

\useURL
   [doc:Molik]
   [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local]
   [Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]
   [http://zskl.zsk.p.lodz.pl/~morawski/local/Praca dyplomowa p.Molika.pdf]

\setuplayout[middle] \setuplayout[header=0pt,footer=0pt]

\starttext

\startbuffer%
\from [doc:Molik]\\
\url[doc:Molik]\\
\goto{\url[doc:Molik]}[url(doc:Molik)]
\stopbuffer

\dostepwiserecurse{10}{1}{-1}
{\framed[width=\recurselevel cm,align=justified]%,height=fit
{\getbuffer}}
\stoptext