2011/4/5 Peter Rolf > Am 05.04.2011 14:06, schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > > 2011/4/5 Peter Rolf > > > > > strange. the error here is caused by the undefined '\DVI' macro > > (outdated context from 26.01.2011). loading the right module > (preferred) > > or using a separate definition should solve this. > > > > is your fault caused by an undefined '\fillinfield' then? > > you can test it by replacing the '\DVI' macro with the text 'DVI'. > > > > > > Does still not work: > > 9 >> \fillinfield [dvi]{DVI} output, > > > > Or do you mean that \fillinfield is not defined. Which module should I > > use for this then? > > yes, '\fillinfield' is not defined somehow. but the needed module > 'scrn-fld.mkiv' should be loaded automatically in 'context.mkiv'. > > can you locate the file with > > mtxrun.exe --locate scrn-fld.mkiv > No, because I use Linux. I tried: find ~/ConTeXt -name scrn-fld.mkiv But this did find nothing. I also tried: find ~/ConTeXt -name '*fld*' This gives: /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/scrn-fld.lua /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/java-fld.mkii /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/scrn-fld.mkii /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-fld.lua /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/java-imp-fld.mkiv /home/cecil/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/scrn-fld.mkvi Maybe the last one is wrong? .mkvi instead of .mkiv. It starts with: %D \module %D [ file=scrn-fld, %D version=1997.05.18, %D title=\CONTEXT\ Screen Macros, %D subtitle=Fields, %D author=Hans Hagen, %D date=\currentdate, %D copyright={PRAGMA / Hans Hagen \& Ton Otten}] %C %C This module is part of the \CONTEXT\ macro||package and is %C therefore copyrighted by \PRAGMA. See mreadme.pdf for %C details. % There is still some leftover code from mkii, where we need to % be sparse with hash entries and so have a somewhat complex % setup mechanism. % interaction checking \writestatus{loading}{ConTeXt Screen Macros / Fields} \unprotect \registerctxluafile{scrn-fld}{1.001} %D In \MKII\ we had to cheat a bit with setups in order not to run %D out of memory with thousands of fields, which we happen to need at %D that time. In \MKIV\ we can store some data at the \LUA\ end and %D use a somewhat slower but quite okay inheritance mechanism. For %D this reason we now have split definitions, although the old method %D is still somewhat supported. The clone and copy commands are %D somewhat obsolete for several reasons: we can now use inheritance %D and autocloning has been supported for a while. In most cases %D cloning (especially with check boxes) the acrobat browser is not %D stable enough with respect to appearance handling. So I'll look what happens if I rename it. -- Cecil Westerhof