Does anybody know how to implement a continuous numbering of chapters in documents with several parts? More specifically: how can I achieve the following numbering scheme (with unprefixed chapter numbers): I First part 1 Chapter one 2 Chapter two II Second part 3 Chapter three I tried (unsuccessfully) the following: \setuphead[part][placehead=yes] \starttext \part{First part} \chapter{Chapter one} \chapter{Chapter two} \part{Second part} \chapter{Chapter three} \stoptext The here result is something like: First part 1.1 Chapter one 1.2 Chapter two Second part 2.1 Chapter three I tried to get rid of the chapter prefixes by putting \setuphead[chapter][prefix=no] but that had no effect whatsoever. Any ideas? Julian