* [NTG-conte​xt] Suppress the citation number counts in the list of figures?
@ 2011-05-18  3:53 seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-05-18  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear All,

I asked the same question in another post, but no replies except Thomas A.
Schmitz asked me to make an example.
In that post, I asked how to get the abosulute value of the bib entry, it is
very confusing. Therefore, I made the example as below:

 Take the sample.bib in the wiki as the database file. Based on the citation
sequence, "hh2010b" is expected to be the third reference, but because it is
included in the figure caption, and the figure caption will be listed in the
figure list at the beginning of the file, "hh2010b" becomes the first
reference. How to make it the third reference? The resulting list of figure
should be

"The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation
sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph[3]"

instead of

 "The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation
sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph[1]"

\usemodule[bib]

\setupbibtex[database=sample]    %sample.bib in the wiki

\setuppublications[sorttype=cite]

\setuppublications[alternative=num,criterium=cite]

\setuppublications[numbering=yes] % Show reference numbers in the generated
list.

\starttext

\startfrontmatter                                                          %
List of figures

\title{List of Figures}

\writetolist[Title] {} {List of Figures}

\writebetweenlist [Title] {\blank}

\placelist[figure][criterium=all]
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter

This is the first place for citation\cite[hh2010].

This is the second place for citation\cite[hh2010a].

This is the third place for citation\cite[hh2010b].

This is the fourth place for citation\cite[Eijkhout1991].

\placefigure[][fig:sample]

{The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation
sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph\cite[hh2010b].}

{\framed{\tfd figure caption with citation}}
\stopbodymatter

\startbackmatter

\placepublications[criterium=text]

\stopbackmatter
\stoptext

Many thanks.

* Re:  [NTG-conte​xt] Suppress the citation number counts in the list of figures?
@ 2011-05-19 13:46 ` seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-05-19 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

It seems that it is a very abnormal question, so I will type the ciation
number in the figures one by one after every other contents are fixed.

@ 2011-05-19 17:03   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2011-05-19 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 19 May 2011, seasoul wrote:

> It seems that it is a very abnormal question, so I will type the ciation
> number in the figures one by one after every other contents are fixed.

Try:

\def\listcite[#1]%
   {\begingroup
    \settrialtypesetting
    \cite[#1]%
    \endgroup}

If for some reason that does not work, try

\def\listcite[#1]%
   {\begingroup
    \let\docitation\gobbleoneargument
    \cite[#1]%
    \endgroup}

and use \listcite instead of \cite in captions.

(Tested with MkIV).

Aditya

* Re:  [NTG-conte​xt] Suppress the citation number counts in the list of figures?
@ 2011-05-20  5:30     ` seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-05-20  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)