2011/5/12 Hans Hagen > Hi, > > The minimals now carry a beta version of lmmath.otf. Even when all lm and > gyre math fonts are released, the vf variants will stay available if only > because we need them to test luatex's virtual font machinery. > > As there is only one design size (but with a proper ssty feature), I > decided to hook this font into the non-designsize variant, so you can test > with: > > \usetypescript[modern-base] \setupbodyfont[modern] > > \starttext > $e=mc^2$ > \stoptext > > Problems can be reported to this list (or alternatively we can make a page > on the wiki for it). > > Hans > Just curious: why is it embedded as being named "Latin"? Vedran