Dear List, I defined the following color for one of my documents: \definecolor[P][r=0.64,g=0.22,b=0.27] When I printed this document on a probably typical office laser printer (a Canon iRCXXXX), the colors didn't match. (not even close and I didn't like the printed color) This is probably no real surprise, but can anybody provide some insight or hints to information on these matters to me: -- Are "spot colors" the thing to use to get a grip on these matters? -- Is this generally only a matter of "color spaces" and transformations between them? or ... -- Is this also dependent on specific printer models (eg. different office laser printers)? -- If yes, is there any source on information on the pecularities of these printers? kind regard and thanks Erik