2011/6/25 Hans Hagen > In a document I use \in and \about. The user wants a link to go back to >> where he came from. Is this possible? >> >> I already explained [Alt]+[<-], but he does not find this good enough. >> > > You can add links like: > > \goto{Go Back}[PreviousJump] > > given that the viewer supports it. > Works, not perfect, but good enough I think. Thanks. Btw, there is a new experimental feature with respect to navigation: > I tried it, but for me it does not work. (I am working with Linux. Maybe the Acrobat Reader in Linux does not support this.) -- Cecil Westerhof