* [NTG-conte​xt] How to retreive the bibentry number and use it somewhere?
@ 2011-05-09  9:47 seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-05-09  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi, I sorted the reference by the squence they appear in the text. I want to
retreive a bibentry number, but use it at other places.
 I try to use \onlinecite, this number is the same as \cite[xxx]. Its number
will become smaller if I put it before where I cite it.
Can I get the absolute number of the bibentry, which means, this number will
not change when I use it somewhere?

* Re:  [NTG-conte​xt] How to retreive the bibentry number and use it somewhere?
@ 2011-05-09 12:24 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2011-05-09 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On May 9, 2011, at 11:47 AM, seasoul wrote:

> Hi, I sorted the reference by the squence they appear in the text. I want to retreive a bibentry number, but use it at other places.
>  I try to use \onlinecite, this number is the same as \cite[xxx]. Its number will become smaller if I put it before where I cite it.
> Can I get the absolute number of the bibentry, which means, this number will not change when I use it somewhere?

Sorry, I don't have a clue what it is you're asking for. Please provide an example.

Thomas

* Re:  [NTG-conte​xt] How to retreive the bibentry number and use it somewhere?
@ 2011-05-09 13:46   ` seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2011-05-09 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)