It seems that it is a very abnormal question, so I will type the ciation number in the figures one by one after every other contents are fixed. On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM, seasoul wrote: > Dear All, > > I asked the same question in another post, but no replies except Thomas A. > Schmitz asked me to make an example. > In that post, I asked how to get the abosulute value of the bib entry, it > is very confusing. Therefore, I made the example as below: > > Take the sample.bib in the wiki as the database file. Based on the > citation sequence, "hh2010b" is expected to be the third reference, but > because it is included in the figure caption, and the figure caption will be > listed in the figure list at the beginning of the file, "hh2010b" becomes > the first reference. How to make it the third reference? The resulting list > of figure should be > > "The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation > sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph[3]" > > instead of > > "The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation > sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph[1]" > > > > > \usemodule[bib] > > \setupbibtex[database=sample] %sample.bib in the wiki > > \setuppublications[sorttype=cite] > > \setuppublications[alternative=num,criterium=cite] > > \setuppublications[numbering=yes] % Show reference numbers in the generated > list. > > > \starttext > > \startfrontmatter > % List of figures > > \title{List of Figures} > > \writetolist[Title] {} {List of Figures} > > \writebetweenlist [Title] {\blank} > > \placelist[figure][criterium=all] > \stopfrontmatter > > > \startbodymatter > > This is the first place for citation\cite[hh2010]. > > This is the second place for citation\cite[hh2010a]. > > This is the third place for citation\cite[hh2010b]. > > This is the fourth place for citation\cite[Eijkhout1991]. > > \placefigure[][fig:sample] > > {The caption of this figure includes the citation, but this citation > sequence is expected to be the same as in the paragraph\cite[hh2010b].} > > {\framed{\tfd figure caption with citation}} > \stopbodymatter > > > \startbackmatter > > \placepublications[criterium=text] > > \stopbackmatter > \stoptext > > Many thanks. > >