* footnote number in header
@ 2006-08-30 15:05 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2006-08-30 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I have footnotes in titles and titles appears in all right page headers. The
problem is that in the header appears a superscript number, adding 1 each
time it appears.

How can I avoid it?

Thankyou

* Re: footnote number in header
@ 2006-09-01 18:32 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2006-09-01 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

maybe that the use of \nomarking is an option. However this will place
an ellipsis in the title

\setupheadertexts[][{\getmarking[section][current]}]
\starttext
    \completecontent

    \chapter{Chapter number one\footnote{Footnote of chapter one}}
        \input tufte
    \section{Section one in chapter one \nomarking{\footnote{Footnote
nomarking for section one}}}
        \input tufte
\stoptext

Willi