* postponefootnotes
@ 2007-07-04 19:27 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2007-07-04 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

hello all:

If I use:

\postponefootnotes

a table

\flushfootnotes

to use footnotes in a table, works fine, but I have problems in the
following chapters, the text flow diferent.

Is the a way to "reset" \postponefootnotes? and is necesary?

thankyou in advance.

--------------------
Horacio Suarez
Editotrial Antropofagia
www.eantropofagia.com.ar

* postponefootnotes
@ 2007-07-04 21:42 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2007-07-04 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

everybody can forget my last mail. I was crazy at that moment.

anyway, it seems to be true that \postponefootnote afects text flow.

I use \postponefootnote in a chapter and the next chapter text flow changes
if I comment out or not \postponefootnote.

There are 3 situations that affect in diferent way the text flow in the next
chapter:

Not to use \postponefootnote

Use \postponefootnote before \bTABLE

Use \postponefootnote after \bTABLE in a cell inmediatly before \footnote

Is this correct?

Thankyou for your patient

Horacio Suarez
Editotrial Antropofagia