Hi, I am trying to get a group of documents to link together. The references to the other document work but the hyperlinks only open the document on the first page. What am I doing wrong? The linktest1 has links to testdoc2. For those trying them you may need to change the font part since my fonts are non standard (subject of other problems). Key lines from testdoc1.tex are \useexternaldocument[testdoc][testdoc2][This document is a test link] \goto{contents}[testdoc::contents] And key lines from testdoc2.tex are \page[yes] \section[contents]{Contents List} TIA -- Nigel