* temp suppress hyperlinks
@ 2001-01-02 19:12 Richard Hensh
From: Richard Hensh @ 2001-01-02 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am using the \in and \at macros to create hyperlinks and cross references.
Is it possible to briefly turn the hyperlinks off. I tried the following but
it doesn't seem to work.

\setupinteraction[state=start,color=red]

\def\ForIn#1#2
  {\setupinteraction[state=stop]
   \in{#1}[#2]
   \setupinteraction[state=start,color=red]}

When I use this macro, I lose the reference as well?

thanks
ricky

* Re: temp suppress hyperlinks
@ 2001-01-03 10:50 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2001-01-03 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:12 PM 1/2/01 -0500, Richard Hensh wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am using the \in and \at macros to create hyperlinks and cross references.
>Is it possible to briefly turn the hyperlinks off. I tried the following but
>it doesn't seem to work.
>
>\setupinteraction[state=start,color=red]
>
>\def\ForIn#1#2
>  {\setupinteraction[state=stop]
>   \in{#1}[#2]
>   \setupinteraction[state=start,color=red]}
>
>When I use this macro, I lose the reference as well?

Apart from some spurious spaces, this should work ok. Why do you set the
color again? A faster alternative is:

\def\ForIn#1[#2]{{\setupinteraction[state=stop]\in{#1}[#2]}}

A convenient way to turn of specific colors, is to use names like:

\definecolor[icolor][red]

\setupinteraction[color=icolor]

\definecolor[icolor][black]

So, to use indirect colors.