Am 2005-07-09 um 12:51 schrieb Arun Swarup: > I see many books typeset with LaTeX, but what about ConTeXt? > I haven't seen any books typset using ConTeXt (excluding ConTeXt > manuals, of courz :P). Have you? There are two books of the German Unitarian Fellowship that I set with ConTeXt: - Was glauben sie eigentlich (about the fellowship) - UNvollendeter Weg (texts by Kofi Annan about the UNO) see http://verlag.unitarier.de Grüßlis vom Hraban! --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://contextgarden.net