Dear all, Searching the lists, I found one and I got the output what I want as following image. But, as you noticed, there is a lot spaces between "Theorem" and the start of the text. Also there is the same space between "Proof" and the start of the text. Is it normal? or Is there any method to reduce the spaces? Thank you for reading. Dalyoung %Here is the definition following Mr. Taco's method \defineenumeration[Theorem] [location=serried, headstyle=bold, text=Theorem, number=yes, after=] \definestartstop[theorem] [before=\startTheorem, after=\stopTheorem] \defineenumeration[Proof] [location=serried, headstyle=slanted, text=Proof, number=no, after=] \definestartstop[proof] [before=\startProof, after=\hfil \stopProof] ...... \startTheorem $P(n, r) = C(n,r).... \stopTheorem \startProof An ordered arrangement... \stopProof ......... %output