Hello! humble, in another book I am trying to improve the list of contents. On different places occur page breaks which should be addressed and corrected. I tried to use the method \checkpage[][], however my attempts are not succesful. For your reference I include a screenshot of the problematic pagebreak. \definepagechecker [willi] [method=1,before=,after=,inbetween={\page}] \setuplist [chapter] [prefix=no, sectionnumber=no, headnumber=no, alternative=command, command=\Mychaptercommand, inbetween={\checkpage[willi][lines=4]} Thank you for advice! Kind regards Willi ]