Am 15.04.2013 um 10:44 schrieb Tim Li : > Now I have to change the color of numbers just before the footnote text so that it can match the color of text area. I try to do it like this: > > \def\myfootnotecolor#1{% > \startcolor[red]#1\stopcolor} > > \setupfootnotes > [numbercommand={\myfootnotecolor}] > > or > > \setupfootnotes > [foregroundcolor=red] > > either method has no effect. For the number in the running text you have to use \setupnote[footnote][textcolor=red] while for the number in the footnote block you have to use \setupnotation[footnote][headcolor=red] Wolfgang