Le jeudi 7 novembre 2013, 10:00:00 Alan BRASLAU a écrit : > Hello, > > The bookmark mechanism has changed in a very recent beta and now > \startfrontmatter \stopfrontmatter > \startbodymatter \stopbodymatter > \startappendices \stopappendices > \startbackmatter \stopbackmatter > ALL now add bookmarks to the PDF document??? > This is VERY strange! > > I am using: > \setupinteraction [state=start,option=bookmark] > \setupinteractionscreen [option=bookmark] > \placebookmarks [part,chapter,title,section,subsection] > [part,chapter,title] > > > Alan This is because I asked for… See the joined discussion. You do not like it?