Dear Hans, Your method perfectly works! The number of chapter use the same font as the main title font and there is no big space between main title and the subtitle. Thank you. Best regards, Dalyoung > > On 3/20/2020 11:07 AM, Jeong Dal wrote: >> Dear Hans, >> Here is another problem. >> To use a big font for the title and a small font for the subtitle, I set the font size in the \setuphead. >> Then it writes them fine in two lines, but a big linespace between them. >> If I remove the “style=\BigFontTwo” from the \setuphead, and use it in the title input like >> \startchapter[title={{\BigFontTwo A Long Long Title}\crlf{\tfa Sub Title}}] >> then a big space is gone, but the chapter number follows the size of subtitle. >> How to remove the big space while the chapter number follows the size of the title? > \tfd \setupinterlinespace Foo \par > \tfa \setupinterlinespace Bar \par