Hi all, It used to be that in an example like the one attached where you were using \startcolumns and used an \externalfigure that was wider than the column width, the figure would automatically be moved to the top of _both_ columns on the next page. That was a bit tricky sometimes, but worked fine. However, when I run with the current mkiv beta, the figure is simply overlapping the next column, and it does not auto-migrate. Also \startpostponing does not work here because it will indeed move to the next page, but still only occupies the left column, thus overlapping any text in the second column. Is that functionality gone, or do I need to do something special? Best wishes, Taco PS On top of that, the column balancing creates bad inter-paragraph spacing in the left column. No idea where that comes from! :(