verb-sql.tex seems not to work correctly. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong? I call it as this: \definetyping[SQL][option=color,numbering=line,bodyfont=9pt] \defineoverlay[ifsqoverlay][\overlayfigure{IfSQ-overlay.pdf}] \setupcolors[state=start] \setuplayout[leftmargin=10mm,rightmargin=0mm,footer=0mm,header=5mm] \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][a4,landscape] \setupbackgrounds[page][background=ifsqoverlay] \setuptyping[SQL][palet=colorpretty] \starttext \typefile[SQL][]{test2.txt} \stoptext I get rather strange coloration. I would expect comments to be colored differently, but only start and end character are. When I run PL/SQL through the formatter, variable names as bar_foo get only the _ colored, etc.