Am 2009-03-30 um 11:53 schrieb Robert Blackstone: > But now what? Lots of MacTeX-users must have successfully updated > ConTeXt. Perhaps not - most(?) ConTeXt users use the minimals nowadays. You can also install them parallely to MacTeX, if you still need LaTeX. > Just for the sake of completeness, I use an Intel iMac under OSX > 10.5.6. Same setup here, minimals work ok. Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)