Good evening! I have a dictionary where I would like to include thumb-pictures in the margin. — When I use the attached code with a single \startchapter...\stopchapter, it works. However if I add another \startchapter…\stopchapter before loading the setups for the thumb-picture metafun throws an error about not having complete information for performing a transformation. I am currently using the before last version of LMTX-ConTeXT (January 21st 2022). Could someone try to compile? Thanks, kind regards Willi