From: "Brian R. Landy" <landy@alumni.caltech.edu>
Subject: Re: Vertical text alignment in nested natural tables
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:16:43 -0400	[thread overview]

I had played around with strut=yes, but had not realized I also
needed to set autostrut=no.  That approach ended up working best; my
initial solution broke aligncharacter, and I like the table
environment to reset.  It is a bit odd that it resets to something
different than the default.

As an aside, what books are good for learning TeX programming for
ConTeXt?  Anything besides the TeXBook (and I saw TeX by Topic
mentioned on the list the other day).

Thanks again,
Brian