I have been setting bibliographies using the following instructions: \definehead[BibTitle][subject] \setupsectionblock[BibTitle][number=no,page=right] \setuphead[BibTitle][style={sc},after={\blank}] \def\hangover{\hangafter=1\hangindent=1.5pc\raggedright} \definestartstop[bibliography][ before={ \page[no] \indenting[never] \startalignment[left] \BibTitle{bibliography} \stopalignment \bgroup\appendtoks\hangover\to\everypar }, after={ \egroup \indenting[yes]}] Is there a way to control the degree of the raggedness of the right margin---other than by inserting hyphens manually when feasible? I need lines that are somewhat closer to justified than I am currently getting. Alan