* (no subject)
@ 2011-03-02  3:40 Tom
From: Tom @ 2011-03-02  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

The following code seems to ignore both justification (to the extent that a
mono-spaced font could be justified) and the right margin. I recall seeing
something that deals with this problem somewhere but can't recall where.

\starttext
\tt
Janet had gone away to get the bath ready, when my aunt, to my great alarm,
became in one moment rigid with indignation, and had hardly voice to cry
out, {\quotation Janet! Donkeys!}
Upon which, Janet came running up the stairs as if the house were in flames,
darted out on a little piece of green in front, and warned off two
saddle-donkeys, lady-ridden, that had presumed to set hoof upon it; while my
aunt, rushing out of the house, seized the bridle of a third animal laden
with a bestriding child, turned him, led him forth from those sacred
precincts, and boxed the ears of the unlucky urchin in attendance who had
dared to profane that hallowed ground.
\rm
\stoptext

Tom Benjey