* Indented Paragraph After Float?
@ 2022-02-08  1:42 Michael Urban via ntg-context
From: Michael Urban via ntg-context @ 2022-02-08  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

As always, it is hard to tell whether this is my stupidity, the wrong version of ConText, or a bug.

\setupfloat[figure][indentnext=yes]
\starttext
%\setupbodyfont[11pt]
\setupindenting[yes, medium]
\input ward
\startplacefigure[title=A Figure,location=page]
\startframedtext \input ward.tex \stopframedtext
\stopplacefigure

Why am I not indented?

\input ward
\stoptext

produces output (for me) with the next paragraph after the figure placement unindented.  I cannot think of a workaround hack in this case.

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.03
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2020.03.10 14:44
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkxl
mtx-context     | current version: 2020.03.10 14:44

* Re: Indented Paragraph After Float?
@ 2022-02-08  2:10 ` śrīrāma via ntg-context
From: śrīrāma via ntg-context @ 2022-02-08  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 7:12 AM Michael Urban via ntg-context wrote:
> produces output (for me) with the next paragraph after the figure placement
> unindented.  I cannot think of a workaround hack in this case.

Some location values seem to affect the indentation in the next paragraph. A fix
is to use \indentation after \stopplacefigure.

    \setupfloat[figure][indentnext=yes]
    \starttext
    %\setupbodyfont[11pt]
    \setupindenting[yes, medium]
    \input ward
    \endgraf

    \startplacefigure[title=A Figure,location={page,auto}]
    \startframedtext \input ward.tex \stopframedtext
    \stopplacefigure
    \indentation
    Why am I not indented?

    \input ward
    \stoptext

Sreeram

* Re: Indented Paragraph After Float?
@ 2022-02-08  2:37   ` Michael Urban via ntg-context
From: Michael Urban via ntg-context @ 2022-02-08  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 7, 2022, at 6:10 PM, śrīrāma via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 7:12 AM Michael Urban via ntg-context wrote:
>> produces output (for me) with the next paragraph after the figure placement
>> unindented.  I cannot think of a workaround hack in this case.
>
> Some location values seem to affect the indentation in the next paragraph. A fix
> is to use \indentation after \stopplacefigure.

Wow, that was fast. At least I know it wasn‘t a misunderstanding on my part this time!

Thanks.

	Mike