* LilyPond module 2009-06-05
@ 2009-06-05  8:19 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-06-05  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Just released the latest version with some fixes:
- pstopdf is only called if there's no pdf created (seems like
LilyPond creates PDFs by itself even in EPS mode now)
- before trying to move a file, the target gets deleted if it already
exists
- some more code cleanup

Is someone in need of a MkII version? (I could make that, but only
without the file system features.)

BTW Mojca is planning for a general tempdir feature for all modules;
probably the setup syntax will change a bit if it's ready.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: LilyPond module 2009-06-05
@ 2009-06-09 17:58         ` Richard Chonak
From: Richard Chonak @ 2009-06-09 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

und Henning schrieb:
> Unfortunately there's normally no error message if a binary isn't found/called.

Of course; but in my case last week, lilypond was being found and called with an obsolete command-line switch, so it did produce an error message.

--RC

* Re: LilyPond module 2009-06-05
@ 2009-06-09  9:00       ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-06-09  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-06-09 um 08:13 schrieb Richard Chonak:

> Vyatcheslav, can you record all the output from your pdflualatex
> command, and add it to your e-mail?  It may contain an error message
> that would clarify why Lilypond is not being invoked successfully.

Unfortunately there's normally no error message if a binary isn't
found/called.

> I had a similar problem on Linux, and had to update to the latest
> version of the ConTeXt lilypond module to get things working... and
> then I had to update ConTeXt... and to make that work, I had to
> update luatex... but eventually it worked.

That's normal with everything regarding ConTeXt MkIV.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

[-- Attachment #1.2: Signierter Teil der Nachricht --]

* Re: LilyPond module 2009-06-05
@ 2009-06-09  6:13     ` Richard Chonak
From: Richard Chonak @ 2009-06-09  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-06-09  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)