Am 15.05.2011 um 00:15 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung: >> Your mail reminds me to finish my animation module which makes it simpler >> to generate such animations, e.g. the above can be written as >> >> \startanimation >> {1} >> {2} >> \stopanimation >> >> and all the necessary symbols etc. are generated by the environment. > > It is great. Should I include some module? Where can I find it? Yes, the code is a separate module and you can download it here: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/animation/src Wolfgang