Am 07.12.2012 um 10:26 schrieb Marco Patzer : > On 2012–12–07 Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > >> The argument for the command keys has to be a macro with two parameters, >> the first parameters contains the formatted header and the second argument >> the formatted content of the environment. > > That's how I used it in the past, but after an update I got an error > which vanished after I removed the two arguments. I thought the > interface might have changed. > > I used it as follows. What's wrong with that? > > %% macros=mkvi > \usemodule [annotation] > > \defineannotation > [myannotation] > [alternative=command, > command=\cmd] > > \starttexdefinition cmd #first #second > \placeannotationcontent > \stoptexdefinition Commands need to be unexpandable because when you use the “command”. This is necessary because I check for a command and this needs \unexpanded\def to work. You can create a unexpandable command with \starttexdefintion by adding the unexpanded keyword as first argument to the environment. \starttexdefinition unexpanded cmd #first #second \placeannotationcontent \stoptexdefinition Wolfgang