* Spacing of page numbers in list
@ 2006-11-29 18:36 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2006-11-29 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings all,

I'm having a devil of a time trying to figure out how to control
(increase) the space between the name of each part/chapter/section
and its page number in a list generated by the following example.
I've tried (I believe) every option in the \setuplist grimoire... but
obviously I have not!

Any clues?

Best, David

====

\setuplist
	[part]
	[style={\scbf},label=no,pagestyle=bf,pagenumber=no]
\setuplist
	[chapter]
	[style={\sb},distance=-0.5em]
\setuplist
	[section]
	[pagestyle={\tf},margin=0em,distance=-.5em]
\setuplist
	[subsection]
	[style=it,pagestyle={\tf},margin=2em]

\setupcombinedlist
	[content]
	[alternative=a,
	 aligntitle=yes,
	 width=2.5em,sectionnumber=no,partnumber=no]

====

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-11-29 18:36 UTC | newest]