* Re: Basic font question (Optima, but no bold, no italics). Standalone ConTeXt does not work. TeX Live 2019 works
@ 2020-04-24 10:14 Benjamin Buchmuller
From: Benjamin Buchmuller @ 2020-04-24 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hraban,

Thanks for the hint (and the proper fontfamily setup), I have forced reload ten times now from various accounts; the issue persists unfortunately.

This might confirm Taco‘s notion that there is some bug lmtx. I’m running macOS Catalina too, but as it worked with the standalone of Dec/Jan three days ago, I suspect it is not because of a new feature in the OS, but rather an old feature in mtxrun or elsewhere having disappeared.

* Basic font question
@ 2020-04-23 14:00 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2020-04-23 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)