Hi fellow Tik-Z users, Tik-Z, including circuitikz, is working for me after adding two files from Hans to a slightly older version of ConTeXt (ver: 2023.02.07 19:06 LMTX fmt: 2023.3.14). I do not know if these files are of any use with the current versions, but I am quoting a list email from January (including the files) just in case it helps anyone with the present problems. Gavin > Hi Hans, Fabrice, and List, > > Now it is working for me. I had installed the new upload. I also needed to put the two new files from Hans’ earlier email (m-tikz-pgfplots.tex and m-tikz-pgfplotstable.tex) in the right spot (tex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkxl) and run "mtxrun --generate”. I’m not sure if I was also supposed to put the third file from the earlier email in this spot also, but I didn’t, and it works. > > I am still getting some new errors in specific files, but I will spend some time tracking down the source of those errors before starting a new thread. That might be a while, because all of the things I need for my current work are now working. > > I’ve re-attached those two files from the earlier email from Hans so anyone reading this doesn’t need to hunt for them. > > Thanks for the fixes! > > Gavin > >