From: Christian Prim <christian.prim@gmx.ch>
Subject: Re: question concerning \setupalign \setuptolerance
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 19:39:47 +0200	[thread overview]

Sorry

I still have a problem with \startfiguretext .... \stopfiguretext.

There ist no \setupfiguretext nor \setupfloattext to enter the align=....
keypairs. Where must I enter "align={normal,hanging,hz,stretch}" to make
the text around these figures aligned like the rest of the document?

Thanks
Christian

PS.: My minimal (not) working example:

\definefontfeature[default][default][expansion=quality,protrusion=quality]

%\setup?figure?text[align={normal,hanging,hz,stretch}]
\setupalign[hz,hanging,stretch]
\showframe

\starttext
Correct Text

\input knuth
\startfiguretext[right,none]{}{\externalfigure[cow][width=0.5\textwidth]}
Wrong alignment!

\input knuth
\stopfiguretext
\stoptext