Hi everyone Is there a reason why the arm binaries for ARM Linux use version 2.29 of glibc? My actual debian buster installation is still on glibc-2.28. The x86_64 Linux binaries also use the older 2.28-version which is widely used among many distros. I would be very happy if I could install a 2.28-version on my ARM Linux box. Else I have to compile my own glic... or my own mtxrun... Many thanks for your clarifications Christian PS.: error messages during the install: .../lmtx/bin/mtxrun: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by .../lmtx/bin/mtxrun)