Hello list, I'm trying to install ConTeXt Standalone on my Mac (macOS 12.6 Monterey and Apple M2 chip) but at the end of the installation the ConTeXt-MkIV folder (where I install Standalone) on the disk weighs only 7MB (the tex tree is created, but its folders are empty). I've never had a problem installing it on my old computer (Intel processor). Do you know if it is a known problem? These are the commands I used (taken from the wiki): rsync -av rsync: //contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh . sh ./first-setup.sh --modules = all --fonts = all --goodies = all --context = latest --engine = luatex Where am I wrong? LMTX installation, on the other hand, should be successful (the folder weighs 297.8 MB, as much as the Standalone one should weigh). Thanks in advance. Tommaso