Hello to all. I am writing to you just to know if the following code, with which I would like to activate the protrusion and expansion of characters in my document, is correct. Is the command order okay? If I wanted to use another font, are there other things to write? Thank you in advance Tommaso The code: \mainlanguage[it] \definefontfeature [default] [default] [expansion=quality,protrusion=quality] \usetypescript[modern-base] \setupalign[hz,hanging] \setupbodyfont[modern] \starttext ... \stoptext