While waiting for Mojca's attempts, for the moment I solved it by simply copying the folder of the old Mac in which I had installed the Standalone to the Mac M2. I have slightly modified the TeXShop scripts and everything works. The log tells me: This is LuaTeX, Version 1.13.0 (TeX Live 2021) Compiling with LMTX, i read: ConTeXt ver: 2022.09.11 20:44 LMTX And compiling with MkIV (of the TeX Live 2022): This is LuaTeX, Version 1.15.0 (TeX live 2022) Tommaso Il giorno dom 9 ott 2022 alle ore 09:23 Tommaso Gordini < illinguista1972@gmail.com> ha scritto: > Hello list, > > I'm trying to install ConTeXt Standalone on my Mac (macOS 12.6 Monterey > and Apple M2 chip) but at the end of the installation the ConTeXt-MkIV > folder (where I install Standalone) on the disk weighs only 7MB (the tex > tree is created, but its folders are empty). > I've never had a problem installing it on my old computer (Intel > processor). > > Do you know if it is a known problem? > > These are the commands I used (taken from the wiki): > > rsync -av rsync: //contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh . > sh ./first-setup.sh --modules = all --fonts = all --goodies = all > --context = latest --engine = luatex > > Where am I wrong? > > LMTX installation, on the other hand, should be successful (the folder > weighs 297.8 MB, as much as the Standalone one should weigh). > > Thanks in advance. > Tommaso >