Hi Thomas, Thanks for your quick response, here's the version of my ConTeXt, joshua@msh-pc1983:~$ context --version mtx-context | main context file: /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2011.05.18 18:04 Best regards, Zhiguang On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz < thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> wrote: > On 06/15/2012 11:49 AM, Zhiguang li wrote: > >> Hi All, >> The simpleslides can not work any more after texlive 2011 upgrading, >> here's the example.tex from slideslides >> > > What version of context are your referring to, i.e. what its the output of > context --version? texlive 2012 is just around the corner. We had to adapt > some code to recent changes in context, so it is indeed possible that this > is not backward compatible with older versions. I can only speak for > myself, but I don't think that it's worthwhile looking into problems with > older versions; texlive 2012 should be released within the next few weeks > (maybe Aditya has different opinions on this). So if you need this > urgently, best install the context-suite, aka minimals, or wait for TL2012. > > All best > > Thomas >