Dear all, I would like to create cloze texts with solutions, but I have problems with horizontal spaces above the underbar, namely: 1) After a linebreak, horizontal space is cut off despite the \zwj. 2) I cannot find a way of scaling the leading and trailing space to equal 0.2 times the width of the text above the underbar. MNWE: \definebar[ClozedBar][underbar][continue=yes, color=black, offset=-0.5] \unexpanded\def\Clozed#1{\startbar[ClozedBar] \zwj\hskip\widthofstring{#1}#1\hskip\widthofstring{#1}\zwj\stopbar} \starttext \Clozed{\color[red]{CLOZE 1}} text text text text text \Clozed{\color[red]{CLOZE 2}} <- This one is cut at the beginning. \stoptext Could someone help me? Thanks a lot in advance! Best regards, Florian