After much searching, my probably laughable attempt consists of combining the answer to the question at https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/433110/setting-page-attributes-of-every-page-in-a-generated-context-file with what I can see in the source at https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-mis.lua: \appendtoks \startluacode local formatters = string.formatters local pdfverbose = lpdf.verbose local pdfarray = lpdf.array local factor = number.dimenfactors.bp local f_value = formatters["\letterpercent.6N"] local function boxvalue(n) return pdfverbose(f_value(factor * n)) end lpdf.addtopageattributes("TrimBox", pdfarray { boxvalue(30), boxvalue(30), boxvalue(180), boxvalue(267),}) \stopluacode \to \aftereverypage This code throws no errors, but unfortunately it also has no effect. What am I doing wrong? Jack On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 22:37, Jack Steyn wrote: > Hi, > > I am having trouble setting the PDF boxes to my desired dimensions. > Suppose I have \setuppapersize[*a*][*b*]. I want CropBox = MediaBox = *b*. > So far, so good: I can just use cropoffset=0mm in \setuplayout. But I want > TrimBox = *a*. However, as far as I can see, I can't achieve this using > trimoffset in \setuplayout unless (width of *b*) – (width of *a*) = > (height of *b*) – (height of *a*), which does not hold in my case. So it > looks like I need to find another way to set the TrimBox (and the BleedBox, > which I want to be 3mm wider and taller than the TrimBox). Does anyone know > how to do this? > > Best, > > Jack >