The code for my headers is of the form: \setupheadertexts[{\inframed[frame=off,width=\textwidth,location=depth,align={right,broad,nothyphenated},tolerance=verytolerant]{Author\\Title\\\tab{\getmarking[chapternumber]} \getmarking[chapter] \wordright{\pagenumber}}}] As you might imagine, the name of every chapter is not the same length. I would like to update the value of \headerheight for each component (each component of my project contains exactly one chapter.) based on the header contents that are produced for it. In LaTeX, for example, I do something similar with the following code: \settototalheight{\headheight}{\parbox{\textwidth}{Author\\Title\\\nameref{chaptername}} Any ideas? Sincerely yours, Adam Khan